Friday, March 16, 2012

"The light at the end is worth the pain" - Boyce Avenue

Today, I feel like I have been beaten to death with drama. I don't even know where to begin with it, and probably shouldn't air it all out. Basically what it boils down to is that a few people think that I am a mean, snotty person that dileberately hurts people. I am being expected to let past things go and just move on with forgiveness....but I feel like I am really going to struggle. How can I keep saying sorry for things that I don't feel like are my fault or shouldn't have to apologize for? These people don't thing they have done anything wrong and I sincerely disagree.

Last night at bible study we briefly talked about how God brings people into your life for a specific purpose. I am having a REALLY hard time seeing the reason for certian people being placed into my life. I am wondering, was I put into THEIR life for a reason? This must be the case, but I don't think it's fair that i'm suffering from hurt because of things that they do. How do I put these issues in the hands of God and let him take over? To say that my anxiety is through the roof from this is an understatement.

I'm struggling here, and looking for the right answers on what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment