Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SWW

So what if I have an interview in less than 2 hours and am literally about to crap my pants due to this anxiety.

So what if I woke up feeling funny and have a borderline migraine. Must be the weather my sister said because she feels the same. I'm going to add to the list of things you shouldn't do with a migrane: #1 on my list is giving an interview. I'm guessing that #1 on my sister's list is trying to prepare Easter dinner.

So what if i'm debating about adding the insurance back to my cell phone plan because I dropped my phone last night and completely messed up the screen. This may be insurance fraud. This is what I get for trying to save myself $5.95 a month on my cell phone bill and dropping the insurance a few months ago.

So what if this is all i've got today. My mind is full of interview questions and thinking about how i'll answer them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment