Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kids say the darndest things?

More like adults say the darndest things....
I thought it would be fun to list some of the things that people have said to me...and the responses that I would like to come back with, but refrained :)

"So, how much weight have you gained????"
(You first, how old are you and what do YOU weigh?)

"Do you know what causes your "condition"?"
(Drinking the water?)

"Get your rest now!"
(Why? Can I somehow bank it up and save it for later?)

"You're life is about to change forever"
(REALLY!!! This deal is off!)

"Kids poop, a lot. You better be stocked up on diapers"
(Yeah? So does my husband, but i'm working on potty training him"

And my all time favorite with my actual response to it - "Aren't blondes, like, more prone to having complications when they are pregnant? I thought I had read that somewhere"
Me - Ummm no...but I would suggest staying off WebMD for your information...

Have a good day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment