Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh darling don't you ever grow up, just stay this little...

Happy FIRST birthday to our sweet baby girl! Miss Halle you were such an easy baby! You decided to arrive on your due date and were delivered in 30 minutes, flat. You stole our hearts the second you came out!
I was SO mad at your daddy for having that ugly beard on his face! You were scheduled to be born on Monday the 12th so your daddy promised me that he would shave his face first thing Saturday morning. And then my water broke just before midnight on Friday night. We had been out to dinner with friends and I was miiiiiiiiiiiserable. I thought because I had cleaned the house top to bottom! Little did I know that I was in labor! I woke up your daddy and said "I think my water broke, but I'm not sure!" You know what he said to me? "You woke me up like I'M supposed to know!?"



Everyone was so excited to meet you! Aunt Julie and Grandma Robin couldn't contain their excitement <3

Your daddy went home and couldn't sleep the first night after you were born. We were so nervous to take you home! How on earth are we going to do this, we thought?! Your first few nights were so rough and your daddy and I sat in your room at 2 AM and said to each other "what have we done!?!" You calmed down after those first few long nights and have been the easiest baby since.

I love you to the moon and back sweet girl!
You have grown into the sweetest little thing and are becoming quite the mommy's girl :) You love to have me sit on the floor and play with you. I love it when you crawl over to me and wrap your arms around my neck. Sweetest thing <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweet Halle! We love you to pieces and love watching you grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Halle!
    Happy birthday girlfriend! We love playing with you at church nursery!
    love,
    Max, Luke and Karter and Gav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to sweet Halle Girl!! You are beautiful, charming, and sweet to pieces!! Couldn't ask for a more perfect girl :)

    ReplyDelete