Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What would a Wednesday be without SWW!?

So what if I enjoy snow? We do live in Iowa! What I can't stand people who complain about it. It's Iowa for goodness sake!

So what if I laughed at someone who was complaining about driving to work tomorrow? They live in DES MOINES and work IN Des Moines! I told her that until she has taken an icy trip down I-80 past Mitchellville, she has nothing to complain about.

So what if I cracked open a can of Mt. Dew at 7:45 this morning? I stayed up until 10 to watch The Voice. Apparently I can't "hang" like I used to :)

So what if I let my child just eat cheese for dinner last night? She threw everything else on the floor.

So what if I will miss my dear friend Sabrina's SWW post today? Her poor babies had surgery this morning so that is MUCH more important than our Wednesday blog dates :)

So what if I did a happy dance this morning after I accidentally flew past a trooper @ 78 mph and didn't get pulled over? Whoopsie!

I'm ready for today to be over so I can enjoy a snow day tomorrow with little miss h <3

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you live in IA! I went to school in Des Moines! Ugh, I remember one winter being particularly bad and driving on the snowy roads between IA and MN, I saw 20 overturned vehicles! IA may be "Southern" to us, but those plains make BEASTLY snow drifts!

    ReplyDelete