Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Think about it Tuesday....

*** Just need to rant for a minute.....feel free to move on if you don't want to read :) *****


If you were in an accident and didn't have your child properly buckled in, how would you feel if something happened to them!?!

I have seen multiple pictures lately of people's kids in the car who were improperly buckled. If the child's straps aren't even on their shoulders or the clip is all the way at the bottom of the carseat, how safe are they? NOT safe at all!!!!!!!!! If you are rear ended, where do you think that child is going to go???
Obviously this is something that I feel strongly about and it sickens me when people post pictures of their kids "being cute" or whatever in their seats and they are barely even buckled in their seats properly.
I've received multiple stares and comments from people about what kind of coat I choose to put Halle in. Dressing her in a heavier fleece coat and using a blanket over her in her carseat is what we choose to do. Heavy coats do not allow a car seat to properly buckle. I would rather my daughter be safe in the car than be a little chilly on the 2 second walk from the car to the house. I would never forgive myself if we were in an accident and she flew out of her seat because of my negligence.



Thanks, and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment