Monday, May 13, 2013

Please have some grace on me if there are 100 typos in this....I'm on the ole iPad again and she likes to auto correct me :)

This weekend was absolutely perfect, best Mother's Day! Matt and Halle got me a gift certificate for a massage. My first one ever! I plan on using it ASAP. We got to spend time together, time with family, church, and I got a 3 hour nap. Thank you, Halle, for taking a long Sunday nap.

Lately I couldn't really give a crap less about other people's drama. As usual, I don't want to get into specifics in here...but some people are absolutely Ridiculous when it comes to the drama.
I feel like when people set unrealistic expectations of what you should or shouldn't do, it's always a no win situation. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness at the start of everyday. Choose happiness! Life is too short to fight with people.
If you are continually mad at the world, people will distance themselves from you...and someday you will look around and no one will be left. Unfortunate but true.
I have recently just had to take a step back and set boundaries with someone, and to be honest I am a lot happier. I can't continually let someone in me life that brings me down and causes me unhappiness . Again, I choose happiness.

I guess there wasn't much of a point to this post...just some lunch time thoughts while I people watch at Starbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment