Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SWW

I don't have the cool logo for this edition of SWW.....

So what if I'm sitting at Starbucks tapping out this edition of SWW on the ole iPad? I forget how relaxing it is to sit here over lunch and people watch. (I sound like my grandma b:))

So what if I am on the edge of just up and quitting my job? I can't, but I'd like to.
Although, I feel like good things are coming for me. "When God closes a door, continue to worship Him in the hallway." While one career door just didn't work out how I'd hoped, I think good things are on the horizon.

So what if I just laughed out loud at what started playing in my headphones? iTunes on shuffle is quite entertaining! "Welcome to Atlanta where players play and parties don't stop til 8 in the morning," old school rap from when I used to be cool :)

So what if I made dinner and threw it in the trash? It was gross.

So what if I just now am starting to figure out what's really important to me? I'm not going to elaborate...that could be a new post all on its own.

So what if I've considered taking Halle to the doc for what seems to be a head cold? It's been 3 weeks . How much snot can one kid produce?! For the record, we aren't going to see dr j, but my crazy pants considered it.

So what if I am beyond excited for our fence?! You know you are a grown up when....





No comments:

Post a Comment