Thursday, October 18, 2012

Because I don't ever want to forget....

Wow, I should really keep up on this blog more!!!! Because I know that all of my 7 followers are clinging to my every word, HA!

ANYWAY, the reason for this post is my little miss Halle. She turned 10 months last week and has been absolutely adorable. Matt and I have had so much fun with her!!!! Her personality is really starting to develop.
She wants to be best friends with stupid puss Mya. It's adorable. She finds it HILARIOUS if the cat is behind us in the hallway before we walk down the stairs. She squeals and giggles and clings to my neck like the cat is going to pounce at any given moment. This might be one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it really is too darn cute and makes us laugh a lot.
On nights when Matt works late (such as last night) Halle and I hang out and play and play and play. To much fun. When Matt gets home all I have to say is "Halle, Daddy's here!" and she crawls as fast as she can to the kitchen to get him. Again, adorable!
Also? She thinks it's funny to do what she isn't supposed to do. Example - climbing the few stairs in our living room. We tell her no so she slowly starts the climb and when we go to get her off she giggles so hard!

While most of this stuff is probably only funny or cute to us, I wanted to write it down somewhere. I don't ever want to forget this stage in her life.

And if we are being completely honest here....baby fever hit me yesterday while I was at work and catching up on all of the blogs that I follow. I need to snap out of that because baby #2 isn't in our plans yet! We'll see how many people read this and ask me about that ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am 100% in favor of baby Carson 2.0 (Or Carson babies 2.0 & 3.0) :)

    ReplyDelete