Thursday, October 25, 2012

Because I haven't done this in forever!

I haven't made a birthday list since I was probably 10 years old...and since my birthday (25 and I know my grandma will remind me that I am now a quarter of a century old) is right around the corner I thought it would be fun to dream about what I should buy myself :)

First on my list is some new makeup - I want to try Bare Minerals foundation and blush

Next stop - UGGS! Love these slippers.



And because I obviously have expensive taste, I'd also like this $50 sweatshirt.


Hey,  a girl can dream right? In all reality I'll probably end up paying my car tags and call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. "In all reality I'll probably end up paying my car tags and call it a day." is my favorite thing on your blog ever~ You will love Bare Minerals makeup! It lasts forever (or at least it lasts me forever, since I dont ever have time to put it on!) Check Sephora at JCPennys, they let you use coupons!!!

    ReplyDelete