Friday, October 26, 2012

Forget it FRIDAY!!!!!!!

By the time I get to Friday, I'd usually like to forget most of my work week :)

This week i'd like to forget....

....that Halle was/is a little sickly and was gracious enough to sneeze in my face and share her sickly love with mama. Oh, and daddy has some of it too. Thank goodness for the weekend to recover.

....that my work days were one big shit sandwich. 'nuff said.

....that it's not a pay week for me, waaaaaahhhhh.

....that a week from Sunday I leave for Ohio and will be gone from Halle and Matt for 6 days. Super sad about that one.

This week I **Don't** want to forget....

....that even though Halle wasn't feeling well, she let me snuggle her for more than .2347 seconds at a time :)


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment