Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Go time!!!!!!!!!

Hi there blog lovies! (all 12 of you :))



I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Tomorrow morning. I figure why not start on a random Wednesday morning? 4:15 is going to come waaaaaaay too early. BUT I know myself and I absolutely will not do it at night. After Halle goes to bed I usually catch up on my shows that are on the DVR from the night before.
Also, at 4:15 no one is awake to watch me make a fool of myself :)

I'm not brave enough to take a bare-it-all picture and post on here, but I will share my measurements.
*note, these may need updated as it did it as close as I could WITH my clothes still on so I'm going to do it again later in my skevvies*

-Right Thigh (also known as my roast beefs) : 23 1/2"
-Right Arm (that jiggles more than a bowl of jello) : 12 1/4"
-Waist @ my belly button (and no more sucking it in!) : 36"
-Hips around the largest part of my butt (baby got back, anyone?) : 41 1/4"

Weight, eh not real sure. I don't own a scale. I may go to the gym here at work sometime this week and steal a step on their super fancy scale.  What I DO know is that when I had my health assesment done at work on February 4th I weighed 157. I'm guessing that's still about the same.

Someone else here at work said that they would do the shred along with me. The punishment to help keep accountability is to change your Facebook profile picture to your "before" picture in your shorts and bra. It only has to be your profile picture for one hour on the day that you don't work out.

There we have it. I'll revisit this again in 30 days obviously. Now, tomorrow when I can't even get out of my chair at work, bear with me while I complain through my So what! Wednesday :)

Now excuse me while I go hide in embarassment because i've exposed myself all over this blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you do not be embarrassed!!!! You're a beautiful woman and it takes a lot to bare yourself all exposed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it, girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete