Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SWW


Today I'm saying SO WHAT!



So what if I want to throw my can of green beans at the TV when I hear Jillian say "We're not straining our neck, the neck is not invited to this party this is all abs!!!!"

So what if I use a can of green beans as my weights for the 30DS. I'm halfway through, only 15 more days!

So what if I think my child is funnier than most adults I know. She had me laughing so hard the other night I almost wet myself. I realize how silly that sounds, but she seems to have the same sense of humor as her mother :) we both think our jokes are funnier than they really are.....



So what if I think it's annoying to listen about fantasy baseball, football, basketball, bad mintton ect. teams at work all day long? Just kidding, it's only fantasy baseball these days. Still annoying.

So what if I actually like doing laundry? I think it helps that our washer and dryer is in our closet in our bedroom. Still, kind of weird that I enjoy that chore.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jackie...you crack me up!!! I am VERY amused by reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete