Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dear Halle

I can't believe you are now 18 months old! It seems like I should still be rocking you to sleep and praying to the sleep gods that you would sleep for more than an hour :)
You are such a sweet girl! You have started giving us the cheesiest grin and it is so darn adorable.
You still prefer your daddy 10 to 1 over me. No worries, I still love you!
Last night you were being so darn naughty and when I got mad at you, you stuck your pouty lip out and raised your arms up so I would pick you up. When I did, you laid your head on my shoulder as if it was your way of telling me that you were sorry. Too cute.
We take you on a ride in your wagon just about every night and you love every minute of it!
You still don't eat very well, it's usually hit or miss. You adore raspberries and cheese.
You are so shy when we are out in public and have mastered the stink eye (still not as good as your friend Luke Smead...he takes the cake for the best stink eye!) Your favorite people outside of mom and dad are Lacie and Aunt Julie.
Aunt Juile says that you are cursed to have your mothers stumpy feet, so I'm really sorry about that! You are still a peanut wearing 12 month shorts :)

We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe Luke is giving Halle stink eye lessons in nursery.

    ReplyDelete