Thursday, June 20, 2013

Linkup with Holly!

button


So the details:  June 13th. Alumni weekend in good ole Newton, IA!
Location-- Our old church and then reception at the Ikes. Complete with various animal heads on the wall :)
Bridal Party-- My sister, sister in law, and niece. Matt had his brother, friend, and my nephew. It was perfect!
Colors-- Black and hot pink. 

Honeymoon--What honeymoon? We were so broke! what has changed? I was in school full time and waiting tables. We could barely afford our 500 sq. foot apt :)
What Would I Change?-- The fact that I didn't junk punch my mother in law for showing up with her own photographer and COMPLETELY insulting my photographer in the process.
Just kidding, I wouldn't junk punch. or would I????
I would have made it much more low key and stood my ground on how many guests I wanted to invite. (which would have been way less than we actually had) Oh well, it was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I will NEVER forget the photographer ordeal! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photographer thing sounds like it would ave been very awkward!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junk Punch!!1 LOL I love that. stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete