Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So What!

HI FRIENDS!!!!  Today I'm saying So What!



So what if I just discovered the awesomeness of mangos (mangoes?). I bought a bag of frozen ones at Hy-Vee and they are delish!

So what if I was slightly annoyed that they don't thaw out in 30 minutes like the package says? Oh well, still good.

So what if I think my daughter is funnier than anyone I know. Baby girl can make me belly laugh like no one else. or maybe we just have the same sense of humor.....

So what if I paid and extra $3.99 to have my hair dryer delivered to my house by tomorrow (order placed this morning) when I was already getting free 2 day shipping. Side note, a free trial of Amazon Prime for 30 days is AWESOME!

So what if I am anxious about a job I interviewed for yesterday? It isn't looking promising that I will be able to work from 8-4:30. Darn it.

So what If I care more about where Halle spends her day than where I spend mine? Meaning our daycare is more important to me than working in a different department. #mamaproblems.

So what if I want to do a whole post about "a day in the life of a claims adjuster" but won't because I fear it will be exposed to all the wrong people :)

So what if I struggle with just being content?

So what if I spend entirely too much money on coffee? I should really quit that habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment