Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What Wednesday!!!!

It's Wednesday and I feel like making a list of random thoughts and call them "so what". I'm sure at one point someone did a link up for this, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to work that nor can I find the person's blog that I saw this on....

So what If I had a dream last night that I was pregnant...I took a pregnancy test and the results said "very pregnant". Strange.

So what If I ate an entire box of Little Debbie christmas tree cakes this week.

So what if I made it to work in 30 minutes, flat. Normally a 45 minute commute. I'm chalking it up to the fact that no one is working today and there was no traffic on 235.

So what if I'm making a frozen lasagna for Thanksgiving day lunch for my husband and daughter. (Mom...please pretend you didn't just read that ;))

I'm looking forward to getting of work a little early today. Also excited for Thanksgiving Eve service at church tonight!


1 comment:

  1. Crazy dream! Maybe it's telling you something!

    I saw those damn Christmas trees at the grocery store this week and wanted them so.darn.bad! I walked by them and sent my husband subliminal messages to grab a box -- he didn't pick up on my vibes. :( Maybe next week. :)

    ReplyDelete