Wednesday, November 28, 2012

so WHAT wednesday!

It's Wednesday again, so I thought i'd do another round of SWW!!!

So what if I spent $25 on invitations for Halle's first birthday party? They were adorable! I found this adorable website from a fellow blogger, Kristen! Her blog can be found here!

So what if I have the phone number and address to the San Antonio impound lot memorized? Thanks to my job and the fine people of Texas :)

So what I had an energy drink and a cup of coffee this morning? I was tired!

So what if I'm not looking forward to *PART* of the Christmas holiday? If you had to sit through a Thanksgiving dinner where grandma barfed on the floor after swallowing some water wrong and then follow that up with an hour of listening to someone play Call of Duty on a 60 inch tv with surround sound....and you wouldn't be excited for the holiday festivities there either.....

So what if my give a darn is busted today?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Grandma seriously threw up in front of you?? I'd be joining her shortly if I had seen that! Good SWW post!

    ReplyDelete