Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

Today is one of those days where I can barely handle my job. Yes, I am thankful for my salary, but the people of Texas are about to be the death of me. The people around me are on my last nerve. A text to my mom yesterday said something to the effect of wanting to tip someone over when they lean back in their chair...       I didn't do it, but I really, really wanted to.....

*deep breath*

I think a trip to Target over my lunch sounds like a terrific idea! Who doesn't love a new cardigan?  Good lord, I've turned into my mother.....

Unrelated side note....my daughter is back to refusing to eat. If I fed her cheese and blueberries for every meal she would be a happy camper. Suggestions on what to feed her??

The last and final Twilight movie comes out tonight. I can't wait to see it!!! I'm probably going to end up going to end up taking myself to see it alone. Who wants to watch Halle?!

I ordered Halle's birthday invites this week from a fellow blogging friend. If I knew how to do fancy links I totally would. But her site is www.littlelawsprints.com.


All sorts of random thoughts today :)

2 comments:

  1. I love a good cardigan! Cardigans make all things better. :)

    I can offer no suggestions on toddler food, unfortunately. But now I really want blueberries.

    Hope you can keep your sanity today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for fancy little links when click on LINK on the toolbar when you are writing your post, a box will pop up, paste in the link, and then write what you want your text to say and say a little magic word and there you have it!

    Can't wait to see you at BFFBM tonight! I would go to twilight but I have never seen a single movie or read a book. So I wouldnt be much fun.

    Ps, What about grilled chicken? Or pasta with butter and parm cheese?

    ReplyDelete