Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Link Up!

I couldn't get the fancy smancy button box thing to work, so I just left it out....

I've never, ever linked up before....so this is my first!!! Holly inspired me :) you can find her blog here

1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?  PARADE! I'm kind of Un-American and don't like turkey. *GASP!*

2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?   Cake Balls. My mama knows the key to my heart <3

3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?   Neither. Playing a never ending game of Phase 10 where an adorable niece of mine has been known to acccidently exclaim "STEVE!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO DISCHARGE!!!!"   eh, she meant "discard" but it was hilarious and she will never live it down.

4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Yes!

5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)? Depends on the year...last year we ended up at a restaurant at a table with a mother in law and a grandma that don't speak to each other. This year is so jam packed with plans that I'm looking forward to staying home on Thanksgiving day with my husband and baby and eating frozen lasagna.

6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?  Again, cake balls. Pumpkin pie is gross.

3 comments:

  1. I am not a turkey lover either!! I grew up on a pig farm and don't enjoy pork, not a good thing to admit! Ha ha! Thanks for joining Holly and me! Happy Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey isn't my favorite, but I like it a few times once in a while.

    Never played Phase 10, but it sounds like it could be fun. That's hilarious about your niece. Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have a crazy family that likes to fight on Thanksgiving, too. :)

    ReplyDelete