Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SO WHAAAAAT!!!

I don't have our cool logo because it is saved on my work computer :( which brings me to.....
So WHAT if I didn't go to work today?! I love a good snow day!

So what if I am tapping this out on my iPad and illegally using my phone as a wireless hot spot? Cut me off, Uscellular I dare ya!!!

So what if I just rocked Halle for a good 15 minutes before she went to bed? She was super grumpy and when I took her upstairs and rocked her she snuggled me. In the words of Taylor Swift... "Your little hands wrapped around my finer and its so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter cause your dreaming so I tuck you in and turn on your favorite night light. I'd give all I have honey if you could stay like that..."

So what if I really, really want to see Taylor Swift in concert at Wells Fargo in August?!

So what if I had a surprise guest show up last night and it hugely annoyed me :/ I swear this person has radar for when I take off my bra and sit down on the couch...

So what if I am addicted to trashy tv? The Bachelor, anyone?

So what if I am frustrated with my job? I can't seem to get where I want to go. I need a 4 year degree to go anywhere and the thought of taking on more student loans makes me sick to my stomach.

That's all for today!!! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment