Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So What! ...because only the cool people post on Wednesday!

So what if I was slightly annoyed when we had some unexpected company last night. I'll leave the name blank so not to offend anyone. After dinner and bath time I said to Matt "Is ------ going to spontaneously stop over tonight?" His response "Um...no!?" So I proceed to take off my bra and plop on the couch to read a book to Halle. Not even 2 minutes later the doorbell rings.............

So what if I get insanely annoyed by my someone at work who talks about his calorie intake every.single.day to anyone who will listen. And who talks about how much more weight his wife can squat than him. I wouldn't admit that if I was a man.

Which brings me to my next topic.....

So what if I want to drop 30 pounds. Yes, 30. I don't even know what I weigh right now because I'm literally scared to death to step on the scale. Pretty sure I am in the upper 160's. I can't believe I am admitting that. While I am not about the tell the world about my new endeavor, I am going to post it here. I need *SOME* sort of accountability. I have absolutely no intention of telling the Facebook world about all of my workouts or posting pictures of what I'm eating. I find that really annoying. Ok, rant on that is over :)

So what if I got to work and thought "MAN, who's perfume is so flipping strong today!?!?" only to realize that it is myself. Whoopsie. It's almost making me nauseous.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! What you weigh should not matter...how you feel is all that matters. I think you are one of the most beautiful people I know!!!!!! Love you and I can't wait to hear what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete